High Quality Radial Drilling Machines for Hire20 May 2019
As a rule, a contractor who needs to break ground shouldn’t take shortcuts when hiring an excavator; with radial drilling machines, that rule becomes an absolute mandate. Less a guideline and more a weighty company policy, a mast-mounted radial drill, plus all of its attached equipment parts, should always be chosen by a shrewd company representative. When all is said and done, a paying customer wants a high-quality rig.
In Search Of Quality-Assured Drilling
This is a challenging job. Done right, a correctly sized ground hole is made and prepped to accept a straight-standing tree or lamppost or security fence support. But if the equipment is poorly maintained or just poorly designed, then the edges of the ground opening will crumble. The gap collapses, and the work needs to be done all over again. Worse yet, worse than a productivity compromise, the final results take a quality hit. That fence support can be shoved to one side without much effort. As for the tall trees and lampposts, they lean crazily to one side because the radial drilling machine isn’t doing its job properly.
Don’t Accept Second-Rate Consequences
The repercussions are becoming clear. There’s nothing secure about a fence that has shaky supports. Even a strong tree root system won’t help if that arboreal weight leans too far to one side. And then there are electric cables in lamppost pits. If they become exposed, maybe because the hole has crumbled and the metal post is bent drunkenly forward, then the elements will penetrate the wiring and short out the lighting. Hole excavating work, as proven by the above case studies, must be done with high-quality radial drilling equipment. A popular brand, as promoted by a knowledgeable crane hire company will do a better job than some generic machine. But check this machine out to make sure the promotional talk isn’t all hype and no substance.
One shortcut is acceptable at this point. Simply find a computer and sleuth through all local crane hire companies. If a shortlist of radial drilling machines has been put down on paper, check them out to see if they really have earned their reputations. From here, the final candidate is imminent. The vehicle is well-maintained, which is good because the slow-rotating cutting drill is submitted to torturous stresses. Concealed ground rocks can damage the drill edges. Corrosion, caused by trapped groundwater, can also take its toll, with the drill gaining an ugly orange-brown patina. Sluicing off of the cutting discs, the oxidizing water also penetrates the equipment/excavator parts. By hiring premium-grade digging equipment, such issues are averted.
Optimized by Netwizard SEO
- On-Site Welding by Sharp Welding and Crane Hire: Our Role in Structural Steel Fabrication
- Crawler Cranes: How They Continuously Operate in Extreme Conditions
- Structural Steel Fabrication by Sharp Welding for Successful Construction Projects
- All-Terrain Franna Cranes for Hire: Simplify Complex Lifts
- Structural Steel Fabrication in Construction: Key Elements
- Powerful Equipment at Your Service: Crane Borers for Hire in Melbourne
- Structural Steel Fabrication: Welding Techniques to Ensure Precision and Strength
- Customised Structural Steel Erection Services from Sharp Welding and Crane Hire
- Professional Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection Services by Sharp Welding and Crane Hire
- Mobile Crane Hire: The Reaching Capacity of a Mobile Crane
- Cranes for Hire: Type of Projects that RequireAll-Terrain Cranes
- Steel Fabrication Services: Performing Guillotining and Metal Forming
- Crane Hire Services: Crane Trucks Explained
- Crane Hire Services: How Crawler Cranes Effectively Addresses Lifting Demands
- Structural Steel Fabricators and Their Role in the Construction Industry
- Industries That Require Steel Fabrication Services
- The Importance Of Riggers And Rigging In Crane Hire Operations
- Crane Operators, Dogmen, and Riggers: Who are They?
- Steel Care: Post-Construction Structural Steel Maintenance Service
- Welding Safety Considerations That Should Regularly Be Checked
- Experts Talk: All About Our Highly-Skilled Boilermakers & Welders
- Welding Fabrication Techniques from Sharp Crane Hire
- All About Mobile Cranes and Fixed Cranes
- How Structural Steels are Fabricated for Construction Projects