Important Questions You Should Ask to Your Crane Hire Company before Starting a Project25 March 2019
Construction projects come in all types and varieties. If you come to a point where you need to hire a crane, there are definitely some proactive steps that you need to take. Hiring a crane company isn’t as easy as making a phone call. While you can go into the process blind, your project will benefit greatly from taking a few moments to prepare yourself. Today, we are going to guide you toward a handful of important questions that you need to ask when hiring a professional crane company to assist you with your work. Let’s begin!
Important Questions for a Crane Company
Alright, so you have a project that needs to get done. Whether you are working on a massive commercial project or a minor project, you’ve come to the point where you know that you’ll need cranes. Cranes are amazing vehicles that can make your work possible, but they are also complicated machines. Hiring out a professional crane company will require a little knowledge before you make your first phone call. Let’s go over a few questions that you should have ready when you call on a professional crane company.
1) Are you insured? – First and foremost, you are going to want to know that your crane company is fully insured. You don’t want to work with a crane company that does not carry insurance. Insurance not only protects you but it also protects the crane company should anything happen to someone or something on location. From injury to property damage, insurance can help everyone out.
2) What kind of space do you need? – As we mentioned above, cranes can get to be quite large. As a result, you are going to have to make plans for helping the crane company to get to your work site. Knowing exactly what you are getting into size-wise can go a long way toward getting your team to prepare for the arrival of the cranes. Ask about clearance height, paths, and storage.
3) Is your team properly certified? – While cranes may look simple enough from the ground, they are actually complicated devices. You’ll want to make sure that you are hiring a certified team of professional crane operators. Due to the fact that your job and safety is important to you, you’ll want people who have shown the ability to stay safe while operating the machinery.
When you are ready to start talking about hiring a crane company, you can call pour team here at Sharp Welding and Crane Hire. We offer complete service packages to our clients and customers. Call us today!
Optimized by Netwizard SEO
- On-Site Welding by Sharp Welding and Crane Hire: Our Role in Structural Steel Fabrication
- Crawler Cranes: How They Continuously Operate in Extreme Conditions
- Structural Steel Fabrication by Sharp Welding for Successful Construction Projects
- All-Terrain Franna Cranes for Hire: Simplify Complex Lifts
- Structural Steel Fabrication in Construction: Key Elements
- Powerful Equipment at Your Service: Crane Borers for Hire in Melbourne
- Structural Steel Fabrication: Welding Techniques to Ensure Precision and Strength
- Customised Structural Steel Erection Services from Sharp Welding and Crane Hire
- Professional Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection Services by Sharp Welding and Crane Hire
- Mobile Crane Hire: The Reaching Capacity of a Mobile Crane
- Cranes for Hire: Type of Projects that RequireAll-Terrain Cranes
- Steel Fabrication Services: Performing Guillotining and Metal Forming
- Crane Hire Services: Crane Trucks Explained
- Crane Hire Services: How Crawler Cranes Effectively Addresses Lifting Demands
- Structural Steel Fabricators and Their Role in the Construction Industry
- Industries That Require Steel Fabrication Services
- The Importance Of Riggers And Rigging In Crane Hire Operations
- Crane Operators, Dogmen, and Riggers: Who are They?
- Steel Care: Post-Construction Structural Steel Maintenance Service
- Welding Safety Considerations That Should Regularly Be Checked
- Experts Talk: All About Our Highly-Skilled Boilermakers & Welders
- Welding Fabrication Techniques from Sharp Crane Hire
- All About Mobile Cranes and Fixed Cranes
- How Structural Steels are Fabricated for Construction Projects